My first mod...

mikebike357

now you see it...

nowyousee.jpg

now you don't...

nowyoudont.jpg

^^^ the way they should come. The letters practically fell off. I probably could've lived with the SUBARU and OUTBACk but the PZEV put me over the edge.

PARTIAL zero emission vehicle. It still emits... but according to teh sticker it's a 0.09 on the smog scale vs the average new car which is 0.38. I've been reading up on it a little and it does seem to have some "hiccups" when mashing the throttle... we'll see.

SOOOO........There is going to be a beat up, un-maintained , high mileage, CHEAP wrx waggie, coming up on the lot at Patriot soon? :
default_redface.gif

Unfortunately, I'm positive it is out of my budget. :'(

more like... pristine, meticulously maintained, low mileage SEDAN.... if it were a wagon, it would still be in the garage.

oooopsssssssss.......my mistake. I was thinking you had a wagon.

And, Yeah, I was being sarcastic about the condition of it in case bqqst saw my interest.
default_redface.gif

heated seats, mirrors, wipers... moonroof... you know you want it... also comes with a GP Moto silicone Y pipe, STi catback and Fumoto oil drain valve unless inski raped it of those goodies...
default_redface.gif

now you see it...

nowyousee.jpg

now you don't...

nowyoudont.jpg

^^^ the way they should come. The letters practically fell off. I probably could've lived with the SUBARU and OUTBACk but the PZEV put me over the edge.
That's it You just voided the Warranty. >
default_redface.gif
Those Badges are directly hooked to anything that might go wrong. O0

Back