My new and 1st 2007 Impreza Wagon 2.5I

RedForester08

Could not talk the wife into the extra $6,000 for the WRX but this will do. It is much faster than I thought a N/A wagon would be.

Subaru%20front%20view.jpg

Subaru%20Post%20resize.jpg

Ass%20view%201.jpg

Very nice! I love that color. That banner in the back window is great. Where'd you get it? (the banner and the car)

Nice wagon. Good to see more 2.5i wagons on here!

PS, this is me:

DSCF2288.jpg

Sorry guys

My name is Jim. I'm 39 year old married with children

Live in Sanford Maine

I love to drive hard and fast but staying out of the woods. This is my first Subaru. I have this for in the woods.

Sig%20Pic.jpg

The decal on the back I got off of E-bay. It is 3.5" x 36"

The wife does not like to go fast but that's OK.

When you guys all get together for a cruse what type of driving would you be into. Would love to go just need to know if the wife will go or a Buddy or do you have differant types of rides you do. The road on the back side of Rangely can be a BLAST.

Will you guys be doing a Snowstorm ride this winter?

Sorry for the questions jus ttrying to get a feel for what I will be in for on a group ride.

Thanks

Jim

Group rides are "spirited" to say the least. My wife is okay with them. I wouldn't suggest it for the faint-of-heart tho.

Snowstorm rides are difficult to plan, for obvious reasons. Also a little more dangerous.

If you want vinyl in the future, LMK. I can save you the EBay headache. How much did u pay for that, BTW? Vinyl, I mean... not car.

I paid $20 shipped. This was before I found this forum. I love your work and will deal with you in the future.

BTW the Wheels and tires are 205/60RS15 Sport Type 2 and Pirelli Winter Carvings from the Tire Rack All for $628 shipped.

The road on the back side of Rangely can be a BLAST.
Do you mean South Shore Dr/State Park Rd?

I live in Rangeley. Own the bike/ski shop on Main St. Will be closing shop in town on Dec 10 whenI move up to Saddleback to open the rental and retail shops there. Stop by and introduce yourself if you're around.

And nice ride. Welcome to the forum.

nice car!! love teh wagons!..

btw speaking of group drives, is the drive during the first major snow storm type of group drive going to happen this year? cuz I wanna go.

Banana Banners in Bowdoinham will do that sticker too in any color you want.

Hey Jim, WELCOME MAN! 8)

<---another old coot! 38 years old. We're not discussing how old Rightseat is anymore. He's over the hill and started rolling up the other side. ;D
default_biggrin.png
inski, as they say in Quebec, "bitez moi"
default_biggrin.png

the older you get, the more you learn about keeping foot to the floor without hitting things (sez the guy who just tagged a tree :
default_biggrin.png

DG

53 + loving every minnit

OK, sube waggie much mo betta

what snows you running?

DG

I'm checking out some Dunlop light truck snows that have nearly sotck dia of Sube 15s

205-/75-15, with 4-ply sidewalls = el cheapo rally snows (maybe)

Right now, I have These Radial GT snows, that look like Nokians, But, i think Im trading some rims and tires with mikey rad, some hakkas I tink they were.

Back