My new baby. '09 wrx.

mmhoward

So, I finally took the plunge and got myself a nice, big 'ol car payment. She's stock. She's pretty. Her name is Petunia. I love her. 

gyEFRh0.jpg

36k. I wasn't looking to get one immediately, honestly, but this one was so well taken care of and my brother in law was able to give me a deal that I couldn't pass on. Dave's mom is buying my other rex though, so she'll still be around
default_smile.png

Plus, I just got a job that requires me to drive quite a bit more so I needed to get something with less mileage anyway and something that was worth full coverage insurance. 

on another note, great buy. I had one and looked just like this! Does it have patriots lifetime powertrain warranty?

Sooooooo, what to do now.. I'm thinking mud flaps, when I get the money...and then ... idk

It honestly probably doesn't make a lot of sense to do anything as far as performance mods because I seriously drive like a grandma...and I will probably always drive like a grandma... I think maybe I want HID's (because I like Daves) and maybe hellas...

That's all I got for ideas. Anyone else have any? She's already so pretty..

A pitchstop is pretty cheap and really smooths out the on/off throttle response, if you start to find the wobbly engine to be bothersome.

If you get flaps, go Rokblokz; half the price of RA and they look 10x better, imho.

Mount snows on the stock wheels and pick up a nice set of summer wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back