my subie girl... i love her.

WrldofHavk

trishscar.jpg

bbq016.jpg

They're older pics, but i figured it was time to get some thing up. I have yet to make it to a group drive.
default_wink.png
One of these days!

welcome, nice rig, but the white letter BFGg's need to go.

white letters are for trucks and ????? well not rice
default_smile.png

again, welcome

I saw your car in Lewiston once too. You made it into the "spotted" section. Nice rig. You won't see me though. Nobody notices silver wagons...

I saw your car in Lewiston once too. You made it into the "spotted" section. Nice rig. You won't see me though. Nobody notices silver wagons...
I see silver wagons all the time, but there are always old ladies that are taller than you driving them!
default_frown.gif
default_biggrin.png

Alright Spin, that's about enough outa you. Shouldn't you be swaping something? Or did Ashley say you can't today?

nice. is that the gialla kit?
It's an ebay special... I had such a hard time finding a replacement bumper (broke the stock one on some ice...) at a decent cost so i decided to just spend a tad more and get a whole kit. The body and paint work was cheap 'cause my husband's dad owned a body shop so i only had to buy my paint.

HAHAAHAHAHA YOURRRR A FUUNNNYYY MAN JOEL... ACTALLLY IM THE ONE RUNNING HIS BEHIND ALL AROUND FOR THAT CAR
default_biggrin.png
:D
default_tongue.png
:p ANDNDNNNDND WE GOT THE TRANNY IN
default_biggrin.png
SO THEREEEEEE!!!!!! cookieER

Back