NER @ NED #2-REG Closed

katnip

the car is black. I swear
registration is up

_http://www.ner.org/rally/rx/event/20080921_ner-at-ned-ii-rallycross_

get em in kids

Ty Ty

You know I send them in the day they're due...

That weekend's gonna suck too. I'll be in VT for someones wedding from Thursday to Saturday. I'll be loading the car up Wednesday and having it all ready to go so I can come home Saturday night and just sleep.

Oh yea! Guess what I got!?

http://www.034motorsport.com/product_info.php?products_id=18227

No more making fun of me because it takes 10 years to change a tire with those stupid Audi lug bolts, hehe.

katnip

good idea. I hated changing tires on the golf we had because of stupid german designers

katnip

just checkin, thought if it was near us, you could leave trailer here and stay here sat night, but Barre is a little out of the way

Ty Ty

Kachow!

2865563157_7798de7941_o.jpg

2866392756_eeb4cf7b16_o.jpg

Yay for wheel studs! Also got some flaps on, and gave the engine a little tlc. A nice seafoam treatment, and smoking out the entire town of Gorham later, the engine is running much smoother. Weee!

HR radness

His royal radness
I have to give the seafoam a try into the crankcase, I just add it to the fuel and it doesn't seem to make a difference

See you cats on Sunday!!Sunday Sunday!!

Ty Ty

I have to give the seafoam a try into the crankcase, I just add it to the fuel and it doesn't seem to make a difference

See you cats on Sunday!!Sunday Sunday!!

I always do 1/3 in the fuel, 1/3 into the oil, and 1/3 through a vac line into the intake. Drive for 150miles or so, then change the oil. The Jeep never smokes or has any noticable difference. I've been told that means everything is nice and clean inside.

The Audi blew out enough smoke to make planes overhead think a nuke just went off...

Ran like hell for about 10 minutes, then slowly smoothed out until it purred like a kitten. About as much as a 20 year old Audi 5cyl can purr anyway. Cut the lifter tick I had by about 80% I would say. :eek:ccasion14:

Back