Not a suby, but still gorgeous.

Geist

Buddy chad's 350z... my girl took the pic while I drove, then I just tossed on the PS for fun.

chadsbwtb7.jpg

i went to high school with chad. he was one year ahead of me. his car is definetly nice. i like all the half painted carbon accents. he probably would have done better at the bonny eagle car show had he showed up on time. i think jamie kramlich likes the z more than he does though, he spent more time standing next to it than chad did :
default_biggrin.png

haha i saw that car the other day on the highway! i flew past him (not saying i was racing him or he was paying attention i was just way late for work and flying ) and was like damn hot Z

Yeah, a couple of us all went cruising around for a bit, was pretty fun...

We stopped in down @ OOB for a rest and whatever... this was the fun lil lineup...

little bitta everything.
default_biggrin.png

groupdl8.jpg

people from left to right:

Time (well, his nose..)

Back of Bobby-o's head

My cold girlfriend, jess

Chads wifey, Stephanie

And Sir Chadwick..

cars from left to right:

Tim's Cayman S

Chads three-fiddy

Bobby's Evo

And yours truely

haha i live in oob next time you come down let me know, if you don't mind my little NA car showing you up
default_biggrin.png
;D
Not at all... all subies are welcome... I'd probably try and convince you to take over my payments for your car some more, though. haha

I don't go to OOB very often, to be honest, but I'll def letcha know.

cool. i was just thinking that's probaly the evo i see around sopo usually at sebago brewing. nice cars im doing something wrong haha
default_biggrin.png

next time your in town give me a buzz we can go get hassled by the PD haha

cool. i was just thinking that's probaly the evo i see around sopo usually at sebago brewing. nice cars im doing something wrong haha
default_biggrin.png

next time your in town give me a buzz we can go get hassled by the PD haha

Lol, those bike cops? LOVING I lawl on the inside at them (yeah lawling on the inside can happen.)

Back