Nothing special ... but here she is :)

Yes! Nice car man. Need info on them wheels and maybe more pictures, thank you.

I'll take it!
default_redface.gif

97 Impreza 2.2 L Auto (But I drive it like a standard ;D) - Gold Speedline Superturismo Wheels, Fake ass eBay Projector headlights w/ Angel Eyes
default_redface.gif
, eBay 2 piece RS CAI, 2.25 Custom Cat-Back with Turbo Tuned Muffler (Resonator removed). I bought some "performance plugs" for my g/fs Cavalier, but couldn't seem to get them to fit, so I rigged them up to mine. I think they're like 18mm *shrug*

I was looking for an RS, but it's looking like a swap will be easier ... in which case I want to turbo it (obv. not with the 2.2 :
default_tongue.png
) Not sure if I like all the clears, but I defintly love the headlights. I like the red, and kind of want to paint over the moldings. I have the RS coupe wing.

I'm buying the WRX front seats off of Evan, and will probably have them by mid Oct.

I would also like to replace the rear drums with RS discs ...

I NEED TO REPLACE MY FRONT DRIVERS SIDE BEARING, or so it seems.

What else you wanna know?

This is the only other one I can get to right now .. I don't have the muffler on anymore. It was taken a while ago at Islesboro.

507733658_l.jpg

Oh, and the Superturismos are wrapped in BFGoodie KDW2s
default_redface.gif

you can get napa to mix up your factory color in a can for $17, that and some adhesion promoter would be all you need to paint all the parts you wanted too, dont forget the door handles.

if you're going to turbo the 2.5, i would just stick with the 2.2.

basically, 2.5's suck, ask any mechanic that knows subarus.

the 2.2 is a stronger block, and has always been subarus workhorse motor. the 2.5's have numerous problems, head gasket failures, bearing failures, just overall sloppiness. if you wanted to, you could buy ej22t pistons and drop those in, then you'd be ready for plenty of boost.

p.s., your car needs this:

http://xsorbit27.com/users5/subarutunersofmaine/index.php?topic=1499 ;D

Haha, If I'm going to kit it out, I'm gunna do the whole thing ... besides .. I don't have the money for the seats yet! First things first! ahah

Actually, I need to do more performance mods. I need FAST4R! IS that all I would need to turbo my engine? I always thought the 2.2t was a completely different engine.

I would LOVE to do that ;D

Hmm...

If I were you, my priorities would be:

1.) Fix the bearing

2.) Complete inspection to make sure nothing else needs TLC/repair

3.) Tackle the loose ends (ie: trim, paint, tires if needed)

4.) Engine & drivetrain upgrades (including turbo mod)

5.) Seats

6.) Suspension/ride quality

I'm gunna do the bearing .. but I already told Evan I was buying his seats, and I know he's waiting to buy his .. so. Hopefully I do it all by next month.

the ej22eand ej22t are the same dimensions internally and externally. everything between them is swappable. the pistons would be most useful in lowering compression (and they're stronger), and some connection rods from either the ej22t or any ej20t would definetly beef up that next weak link. you dont need to worry about the crank. the engine crossmember, headers, uppipe/downpipe and exhaust from a wrx will bolt right up too. or you can get the subachad uppipe and downpipe and still use your factory crossmember and headers. nissan sr20 fuel injectors drop right in as does a walbro fuel pump, but you'll need something to control them (like an apexi s-afc), and something to reduce timing if you're gonna run more than 6psi (like a msd boost timing master or split second controller). wrx intercoolers can fit under a 2.5rs hood scoop too, with a little trimming.

what do if you're going to kit it out you're going to do the whole thing?

It looked like only the front wasn't spoken for
default_redface.gif

Oh, and I hope now that you're feeding me all this information, you might know someone who could help me do it
default_tongue.png

no, the full kit is still available, runnah said he wanted the rears if i part it out, but if someone wanted the full kit they can have it.

Back