Now with more light!

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
YAY!!!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

l_e82d568789c94204962dab197c64a76d.jpg

OoOoOoOo Very nice! I love that color(and that car!) Ive got 4 hella 500s that ive got to install soon.

^^^ I've never got harassed about mine, even when I've been pulled over, and even so, they're worth it

You have to run a plate ( I have mine on now:)) and you have to shut them even fogs off to oncoming traffic and you can not have anything higher than the headlights.

You have to run a plate ( I have mine on now:)) and you have to shut them even fogs off to oncoming traffic and you can not have anything higher than the headlights.
My family has had an OBW for 8 years all over the country and canada, and never had a problem always leaving fogs on...

My family has had an OBW for 8 years all over the country and canada, and never had a problem always leaving fogs on...
Most don't but it is illegal here in Maine is all I'm saying then no one that reads it can say they didn't know.
default_biggrin.png

Most don't but it is illegal here in Maine is all I'm saying then no one that reads it can say they didn't know.
default_biggrin.png
Leaving your fogs on shouldn't be illegal in Maine. (Are we talking stock fogs? That's what I'm referring to.) Not with your low-beams on at least. It's with the high beams on that your fogs must be off. Hence they reason the automatically switch off when you switch the brights on. I'm going to check on Maine's website now. I'm curious why Maine would differ from every other state.

"I'm curious why Maine would differ from every other state."

Its because we're tucked up in the corner, outta site from the rest of the country!
default_biggrin.png

I did look it up in my title 29-A and it has been changed ( a few years ago) Factory equipped Fog lights do not have to be dimmed. Any that were not installed by the manufacturer when new must be dimmed, so basically mine , any that have been upgraded or changed to a different style must be dimmed and only 2 are permitted. Damn I need to unhook 2.

Back