Pat's Drift Car for 08 season... hahahahaha skyline inside!

patsti

NitrousFed
So I will post pics on tues or wed but I ended up getting a 93 240sx (camo green) with the ka24de for $450 Didnt like it.

so on tuesday night Iam going to be picking up an RB20det motor swap with stock turbo manifold and everything as well as with rb26 goodies (intake manifold and valve cover) and a t04e(60trim) tubular manifold, and 38mm external gate. Its coming with a large fmic, bov, 2 sets of wheels Motegi mr7's and 5zigen fnor1-c (black) wheels :headbang: and a buncha other stuff I cant recall off the top of my head

I also stripped the car and have a sparco sprint seat, coilovers, safc and a few other minor mods,THE BEST OF WHICH IS NO EXHAUST!!! PICS will go up soon and Ill post some vids (its going to take a few weeks to do but Ill post progress pics since I wont be doing the work with my back and all (that's what friends are for :occasion14:))

Honestly, Pat... is it seriously going to have an RB20det? Or is this the setup for a good punchline?

Can't wait to see the pictars. Camo green, eh? Better than pink!

Is that the car (well it must be, only camo I've seen) that's in Buxton area and it's parked at Reynold's all the time? Also it already has NEdrift sticker on it. I saw the car at BE car show driving around. I was with my wife in our S2k.

that one was a s14 at the show, mine is an s13. The motor is in nh and I have him holding it till i can go to the bank on tuesday and take the money out. It is one of the best deals, i think at least. Iam getting all those parts for $2200 motor,trans,harness,ecu,wheels and tires,maf,fmic kit(new),stock turbo and manifold,rb26 valvecover,rb26 intake manifold(off to side not over valvecover), to4e turbo(new), tubular manifold(new),38mm wastegate(new), gaskets, tomei short shifter(new), stage 3 clutch(new) and stocker, and a few other things. I have the list somewhere.

Its going to be a lotta fun. this setup will make between 400-450 whp with some large injectors. my friends s13 runs 12's with 250whp...

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010006.jpg

not bad at all man. post up some pictures of the car!

i always wanted a 180sx. someday when money isn't an issue.

what happened to the E36 you were going to run?

the two e36's fell thru... i got a rust free, running 93 240 for $450 and all that crap for $2200 a sparco seat for $150. I figured why not build a 240. for under 3k and have 400+whp (more like 450whp) oh and the best part is the welded rear end. Pics of the car later on since its stuffed somewhere(the neighbors werent going to like a camo green(half painted 240 with no body work on it in the driveway).

that's a really tiny Rockstar Can!

Nice, can't wait to see it all together.
haha nope its a normal sized one... just a really small turbo...(i think iam going to swap it for a bigger one tho, gotta read more about the motor to see what it can take.)

Nice to see the parts coming together! Now that's an RB20 with RB26 dress up? Not a 20 with a 26 head?

trying to figure that out... he was told it had a rb26 head but didnt think it did once he saw it. We will see when i pull the head to build it in a few days.

Back