Pics of latest vinyl job.

Redline

Pictures002.jpg

Pictures005.jpg

Job done for Pedro's dad. 14' Isuzu box truck, remove old vinyl and replace with new company lettering.

Turned out great, and client is quite satisfied with the product.

Time ???

default_biggrin.png

I'll try to get some when the weather clears up. She's in winter mode right now, so it's black on black - which I think is fugly.

so why--when he has such a sweet rally service rig sitting in his dad's driveway--does Pedro need a new toolbox? that 14' Isuzu looks like a PERFECT toolbox to me!

so why--when he has such a sweet rally service rig sitting in his dad's driveway--does Pedro need a new toolbox? that 14' Isuzu looks like a PERFECT toolbox to me!
No Tow hitch :'(

anybody know if it si possible to put a tow hitch on an NPR frame with

it should be possible. however, you'd likely not be able to use the liftgate while hitch was connected. probly couldn't use liftgate while trailer ball hitch was inserted into receiver.

only the trailer place would know for sure

it should be possible. however, you'd likely not be able to use the liftgate while hitch was connected. probly couldn't use liftgate while trailer ball hitch was inserted into receiver.

only the trailer place would know for sure
yeah if I can get a hitch on this beast I think we are going to try and take that to Sandblast and/or Nevada instead of the petrol E250 box chassis that Gus has now. unless of course he can snag a diesel something or other sometime soon...

Back