PINK SR20 240sx drift car!

patsti

NitrousFed
YEAH WE PAINTED IT PINK WITH RATTLE CANS... still needs one or two more coats of pink.

Ill post a few... check the album and it has a race car his dad built for circle tracks... sick!!! and I hate nascar!

it was going to be all pink bt it was too bright!!!

04-06-08_1411.jpg

04-06-08_1624.jpg

04-06-08_1623.jpg

painted the rims black here

04-06-08_1642.jpg

OH and next weekend we gotta install the widebody fenders and widebody rear 1/4s they are going to be rivited on so they can be removed if crashed.

his new plates are going to say "SLAMPIG" and its going to have a pink shocker on the hood... slam pick becaz its a slammed pignose... right...

I call it the chocolate vagggiiiiiinnnee

now ben just needs to fix the wiring so it will shut off without disconnecting the battery
default_smile.png

I think it looks better with parts of it black. That hot pink looks a little much for the whole car
default_smile.png

Here's a guy that owns 3 pink 240's. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2993555 He's been doing it for quite awhile, its his trademark. He use to have a website, but I can't find it... All I can find is this cardomain... The pink he uses is a little easier on the eyes I think.

^ Heavy Pork on ONE right? That guy is the man, A pink coupe, pink hatch and I think he's working on a pink s14. Not to mention his friends also drive fast cars that are none other than dah dah dah PINK! He's rocked it for a few years deffinitly awesome sauce!

so the plan for this weekend on that thing are a new manifold, t28 turbo and a few other goodies... also a 50mm rear widebody and 20mm front widebody. The doors will be redone in pink and the trunk all pink. I thought i wasnt going to like it but now that we have done it... its kinda cool in person. Def a cop magnet with full cage and racing seat(a real aluminium one... ass numb in 10 mins) and 5pts.

didnt yashio factory start the whole pink trend? i dont know when they started it, but they use it as their representative color (like project mu has teal) and are definetly a pretty big name in japan.

also, to see the most hilariously japanese website ever, check them out: yashiofactory.co.jp

Back