Playing with my camera tonight

Impreza05

Picture004.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

My other ride, maybe I should bring it to an autox :icon_porc:

Picture.jpg

UMF. yes the morons that let the kid put the flag on the floor :angry4: Not our idea to let it go but tied hands by law! :help: That needs to be changed!

Back in early may an "art" project was done at the student center. It was a bunch of paper made to look like American flags and they were put on the floor to see who would step on them and who would not, cause controversy. Well a local vet showed up to pick up the flags and had to be stopped because there is no law protecting the flag but did protect this girls "freedom of speech". art project. Well we looked like the bad guys because of this and I think that a law needs to be passed to protect our flag.

Well, I think that it's cool that our police will uphold the law, even when they don't happen to agree with it. Must not have been fun to be put in that position, but from where I sit, you and the other officers didn't "look like the bad guys."

man i really hope you weren't one of the cops when i was at school there. haha letting a 19 year old kid have a turbo car was a bad idea haha

When were you here? I have been here for 8 years. I work midnight all the time so if you were a good boy I probably never saw you. :thumbsup:

Back