Redline mobile spa session pics :)

-=Lobstah=-

So i got my hand on Redline's new wagon today. Everything was going fine, till i found out that he wagon had single stage paint on it. That slowed down the process, so no interior was done. Used all Meguiar's products and PC7336.

Before:

DSCF4915.jpg

DSCF4918.jpg

DSCF4923.jpg

DSCF4924.jpg

Test spot:

DSCF4928.jpg

DSCF4930.jpg

After:

DSCF4931.jpg

DSCF4932.jpg

DSCF4933.jpg

DSCF4934.jpg

DSCF4935.jpg

PS: Post number 666 :wave:

LOVING gorgeous! It's looks amazing! You do damn good work man, I've seen it first hand! I'm sure not everyone can take cheap semi flat black paint and make it look shiny ... with no wax. My hood is still pretty shiny when I clean it :evil1: +1 for Lobstah's detailing skills!

P.S. Thanks for saving my ass with that donut today, it would have been a looooong walk home :help:

P.S. Thanks for saving my ass with that donut today, it would have been a looooong walk home :help:
Please clarify the above statement for the rest of the crowd; it sounds wrong when read the wrong way
default_frown.gif

Please clarify the above statement for the rest of the crowd; it sounds wrong when read the wrong way
default_frown.gif
lol, he blew a tire after he thought he spotted me.

Very good work. The paint is smooth as silk - almost feels 'soft'. I'm certain the shine gives me about 10-12hp, so I should be good for Storyland! :thumbsup:

Back