RS: Winter mode

nbourque

DSC03828.jpg

DSC03829.jpg

DSC03830.jpg

DSC03831.jpg

Sweet man! It was YOU that I saw on Thursday! I was heading north on I-95, passing through Saco around Mile Marker 38 and you were headed south! Nice ride. O0

Had to reply, even though its an old thread...haven't seen too much STM since I went to basic, but yeah dude those painted stockers look sick!

Had to reply, even though its an old thread...haven't seen too much STM since I went to basic, but yeah dude those painted stockers look sick!
Too bad the paint's already starting to chip off. >
default_biggrin.png

Wannarex painted his 6spokes, except he left bare strip at the lip to give it a polished lip look. I thought it was going to look yucky until I saw them in person, they look pretty sweet.

I've been seeing some newer VWs with black wheels with red line edges (think Hot Wheels). I might try that look, it pretty cool on silver cars. If I dont like it I can do all black like yours.

There's a rim repair guy that works behind the honda dealership in south portland that paints 4 rims for 90$ and it's quality paint. he also repairs curb rash for realy cheap i had 3 rims on my old S4 repaired and painted to match for 110. he's there M-F you can call The dealership for his number.

Back