MyCar003.jpg
[/img]

MyCar002.jpg
[/img]

MyCar007.jpg
[/img]

MyCar001.jpg
[/img]

Check it out! It looks better than I expected.

You can also see the Autobot decal that Redline carved up for me. I'm still trying to come up with a good Transformer name for it.

Oh yeah, ain't it shiny. Eat your heart out Ryan!

Looks pretty good. I am more impressed by how clean your car is. I have not had a chance to clean mine yet. Inside and out is firlthy, afraid to look under the hood too... BTW, I want your roof rails..

like the spoiler, it's understated but sends a subtle message you just got passed by a wagon"

My late uncle, Bob Verrier, designed the Sugarloaf logo...back in the early 1960s

his son Rob just got the job to update the Loaf logo and signs deleting the USA from the name, post sale by AmSKi mega corp.

dirty wags rule!

mine just back from trip to NYC and CT, it started the trip squeaky clean but is now indescribably and properly filthy

snowing outside at the moment, so more washing is unlikely soon

I noticed the signs were lacking the USA last time up. I hope they don't change the triangle though. That's a total piece of history. I hope it made your uncle proud.

Looks really good Joel. I love that autobots sticker. How much is that that rear bumper cover pad? I could use one. I have scuffed the raisin out of mine taking things outta the hatch. I need to get to work on mine.

hope they don't change the triangle though. That's a total piece of history.
not bloody likely, it's too recognizable

Loaf logo has popped up worldwide--Great Wall of China, top of Everest, etc

hope they don't change the triangle though. That's a total piece of history.
not bloody likely, it's too recognizable

Loaf logo has popped up worldwide--Great Wall of China, top of Everest, etc
Good. You can spot it a mile away. Ya know, when I see one in traffic I kinda feel a silent bond with the other car. I've never told anyone that before...

Is it just me or is it the perfect height to rest adult beverages on?

not that you would, but you could.

I never thought of it as a beer shelf....It is pretty flat.

It's still on the STI springs. The drop was barely noticeable. I measured it to be like 1/2". The ride is excellent and the handling better.

I never thought of it as a beer shelf....It is pretty flat.

It's still on the STI springs. The drop was barely noticeable. I measured it to be like 1/2". The ride is excellent and the handling better.
put some laminX on it and you will have a non slip non scratch beer shelf! ;D

J what you REALLY need now is to do widebody conversion on the front. Pony up and do the whole shark nose with wide fendas. >
default_wink.png

I bet you know somebody who could hep you source parts at reasonable rates!

Back