Silly wagon! V Limited is for STIs

Trevor723

vlimited2.jpg

vlimited1.jpg

>
default_wink.png

The details are...

This is an 04/05 polyurethane replica that I got for CHEAP! and modded it to work. The 2 holes in the center and 2 holes on the ends matched up perfectly. I had to remove 2 of the mounting points and add a few new ones using both stainless self tappers and some factory body clips. Also used some black silicone filler material to keep the light from shining through the gaps that remained.

It's tucked a little further behind the factory lip than if I used the 06/07 version *I think*, but I like it, it's more slightly more subdued, and it helps hide my ghetto mods.

We'll see how it holds up once the car is dropped.

Another day, another mod. ;D Grimmspeed hood struts installed. Hopefully this hardware stands up to the elements better than the Tein I had on the STI which was all rusty after a couple years.

hoodstruts1.jpg

hoodstruts2.jpg

Couple more pictures of the lip in far better light:

vlimited3.jpg

vlimited4.jpg

where and how much for teh lip?

and how do you like the grimmspeed struts? i bought a set of godspeed ones and the quality was so bad i threw them away. .. .

default_tongue.png
:p
default_smile.png
that effin engine bay is so clean you could eat lunch in there

where is the required subie dirt??!! ???

doe this car live under a rock??
default_biggrin.png

I got the lip used from a NASIOC transaction for $50 >
default_tongue.png

You can find them for ~$200 here: http://www.fastwrx.com/fivstfrlip.html

They even sell the badge for the lips seperate, but I'm seeing if Joel can get them.

As for the hood struts they seem to be really nice and the install was as easy as it should have been. Hopefully they hold up.

You'd git my message? Yup on the badge. That lip looks killer in that pic, the other one was kinda dark.

Presuming it makes it to me in one piece from Japan... 3ish weeks for delivery... guh. :-

I guess its better than having the same worries about a $500+ authentic one.

This is mine, and the on Ferrari is putting on. It made me sick to bore holes in a perfectly good lid, but I'm glad I did it.

MyCar007.jpg
[/img]

That one you got comming looks sweet.

Back