Some new Pics. 56k? Sure!

TheNailman

Warcock
Thought it was about time for a few progress pics.

Sti bumper is on, JDM Fogs, and new "I" badge

nevermind teh plates

~Phil

P9280023.jpg

P9280017.jpg

P9280021.jpg

that's what i said. Washmyscooby thinks i should have left it stock. ??? ;D
Nah, Nice and simple, but a big change from stock. The only thing I would swap would be some silver STi wheels. but those are still $$$ compared to the WRX 17's

i will be going 4/2 pots sometime this winter. . . at that point i already have something lines up in the wheel dept.. . we will see how it goes.

those fogs look terrible...you should sell them. if the price is low enough i'm sure some sucker would buy them

j/k...they look AMAZING and i'm jealous

That looks awesome! I wish I coulda been there for the fog install, but, alas, it just wasn't in the cards.

It is a great change from stock. It looks like a whole new car. I love the frt bumper / spats look. You have good taste.

That looks awesome! I wish I coulda been there for the fog install, but, alas, it just wasn't in the cards.

It is a great change from stock. It looks like a whole new car. I love the frt bumper / spats look. You have good taste.
im not sure you woulda wanted to be there, just a bunch of me swearing and weilding a cuttoff wheel ....

thanks for the compliments though! you'll get to see it in person soon, and you might be ordering me some more schwag!

Back