Sorry Joel... but someone had to do it

IT ALREADY BLEW uP
ha...too late Jim it already did...good call though...
default_biggrin.png

i'd probably be in over my head looking for some parts because i hate dealing with local people who dont know what the f they are talking about if it wasn't for Joel. he knows he is appreciated. that's why he gets picked on so much!!! ;D

i'd probably be in over my head looking for some parts because i hate dealing with local people who dont know what the f they are talking about if it wasn't for Joel. he knows he is appreciated.

i don't think i met you cause everyone got split up, but shortness was IN at the WBM...i almost tripped over what i thought was a kid in the cafeteria, when he turned around he had a 5:00 shadow and tattoos

there was another guy that had to use the "kiddie" urinal in men's room

what you can't see is that the adult on the trip was in the pass. seat ;D

she kept him in line the whole trip :
default_biggrin.png

i almost tripped over what i thought was a kid in the cafeteria, when he turned around he had a 5:00 shadow and tattoos
Probably was Aphex28. He's a cool guy. Sold me some nice RS seats. ;D

i don't think i met you cause everyone got split up, but shortness was IN at the WBM...i almost tripped over what i thought was a kid in the cafeteria, when he turned around he had a 5:00 shadow and tattoos

We didn't meet but it sounds like we pee'd next to each other...

We didn't meet but it sounds like we pee'd next to each other...
how nice! You guys now have a bond.
default_biggrin.png
I hope he didnt have to hold it for you :'(

Back