Steves 03 WRX Wagon

BugeyeSteve

Growing up the WRX has always been my dream car. After selling my first car (Jeep Wrangler) I knew it was time to look around for a subie, and found a decent 03 WRX Wagon at an estate sale for $3000 so I took it! I've had some minor body work done (painting, buffing, etc.) and a little TLC and it's almost mint! Added a set of gunmetal 17" Enkei EKM3 rims and had the windows tinted to 25%. I think she's ready for a cat-back and eventually a down pipe and what not. Before anything I think i'll put a decent head unit and sub setup and possibly even replace the stock speakers. Any other Ideas?

Will Post a few pictures once I figure out how to make them smaller
default_tongue.png

I like them a lot, got em from town fair on sale for $500. The picture doesn't quite justify the rims though, they look twice as good in person. And i'm still not sure if the car is even really "black" it seems to look a little blue or purple in the sunlight, but I honestly like it better than jet black

Wrong Jared that color didn't come out till 04 in 02-03 subarus were MBP midnight black pearl

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been on here in a while so I thought I mind as well give a brief update. Had a few issues with her this summer and ended up having the timing belt, water pump, thermostat, amongst other small things replaced. New front rotors and pads all around. Once I got her back I threw a touchscreen headunit in along with Rockford Fosgate component speakers for the front doors, Rockford 4" speakers for the back doors, and two 12" Rockford Fosgate punch Subs. Needless to say it bumps. Not sure what's next but I think it will be expensive! Feels like the clutch might be slipping. I need someone who knows the stuff to take it for a test drive and tell me what's wrong. Other than that she's been a fun car, not sure how much more money is worth putting into her though. Will post new pics soon.

Back