STI 6 Speed

GClark

v.7 sti 6 speed transmission,driveshaft, shiftlinkage, cobb adjustable shifter,rear 2004 5x100 sti hubs. r180 diff,rear cv axles and flywheel. Transmission code: ED-TY856WB3KA has about 52k miles on it. $3300obo

img2557s.jpg

img2556w.jpg

img2554zo.jpg

img2552vr.jpg

img2550r.jpg

img2549f.jpg

Ya it's time to move onto bigger better things. Once the wagon sells ill be getting a nice comfy Buick.

Nah just kidding. I want to take a trip out west among a few other things. I've been spending too much on my car lately and not on other things I enjoy. Ill still be buying Mike's stuff when he upgrades, just no 6 speed for now. When this 5 speed blows up, Ill get a new one for cheap.

This reminds me of that time you were trying to sell your wagon and everybody gave you crap until you came to your senses. If you want to drive my car and see how awesome the 6 speed is I will let you. After all the b.s getting this one you should hang onto it. I really want that Cobb shifter btw

This reminds me of that time you were trying to sell your wagon and everybody gave you crap until you came to your senses. If you want to drive my car and see how awesome the 6 speed is I will let you. After all the b.s getting this one you should hang onto it. I really want that Cobb shifter btw

Ya this is different though. I'm sure the 6 speed is superrediculousawesome(still let me drive your car
default_cool.png
), and I'll get another some day, but too much too fast is what it comes down too. So many other things Id like before a 6 speed. Team o Neils rally school perhaps??

If this is still around in a couple months, let me know.
Will do!

I think im gonna toss that cobb shifter into my car

You would like that wouldn't you. If I don't get any buyers for the whole thing soon, I'll part it out. You and Dave can battle royale over it.

Back