STi mufflah

4WRXter

Skier!
Not very good pix. I took them at dusk. I probably wouldn't have put them up at all, but at SUBARUDE'S request here goes.

This is a little cheesy. They welded a piece of rod to the mount to make it reach the hanger. I'd like to have seen them cut the mount and weld the rod in the middle to extend it. But it only cost $50 for the install and it is effective.

100_0127.jpg

New flange

100_0126.jpg

100_0128.jpg

100_0121.jpg

100_0120.jpg

where ever I can...at the college and in Rangeley...and I just got back from Arizona. We spent 3 weeks working on the border fence and stuff...

Aw, crap. Now I'm going to have to be extra careful. Wouldn't want to see your rollers in my rear view. >
default_tongue.png

Seriously tho, glad to hear you're back around. Hope to see ya informally.
default_biggrin.png

yeah...watch out for the new cruiser in Rangeley...it should be out in service this week...

Speaking of cruisers, I think it was in Auburn? I saw someone pulled over. The cruiser was a white pick-up. Absolutely no markings, except for small lights, I think on the dash, in the grill, and at the top corners of the rear window. Flashers on the headlights, tails. I for one would never suspect a white pick-up cruiser.

Speaking of cruisers, I think it was in Auburn? I saw someone pulled over. The cruiser was a white pick-up. Absolutely no markings, except for small lights, I think on the dash, in the grill, and at the top corners of the rear window. Flashers on the headlights, tails. I for one would never suspect a white pick-up cruiser.
Franklin county has a couple pickups and on is not marked. Auburn also has pickups but I don't remember if they are marked. Rangeley's new Ford looks nice.

it looks sweet...I went and looked at it the other day at the town garage, while they were still putting it together...

Back