Subarewah's 97 Impreza!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I took a few pics of Brandons car tonight. It isn't completely done yet. We are doing some body work right now, and then we will paint the fenders and any of the rust spots. Also added an RS hood as well, still needs paint.

DSCN0599.jpg

DSCN0600.jpg

DSCN0602.jpg

DSCN0601.jpg

sweet thanks Jason, I cant wait to get it all done and be able to drive it everyday. It will be much better then that Neon lol

Very true!!! This thing drives and rides very nice!!!! Once we figured out that the lug nuts were loose!! LOL

He actually has a bigger wing that he is painting up right now that he got from Gabe a while back, that will be goin on soon.

Here are some new pics!!

Fenders all painted

DSCN0789.jpg

welded in patch, just needs bondo and then paint

DSCN0791.jpg

Rear spoiler, still needs more paint, and then get mounted

DSCN0792.jpg

Hood painted black, would have needed a lot more color matched paint for this!!

DSCN0794.jpg

now it needs rims and to do something about the butt sag
default_idk.gif
Yes it definitely needs rims!!!!! I think it may be a little while before much more is done. But we will see

Hey gabe I do take donations lmao!! Thanks jason for all the help and taking the pics... cant wait to take this on my first group drive

Hey gabe I do take donations lmao!! Thanks jason for all the help and taking the pics... cant wait to take this on my first group drive
no problem, glad I could help. Now save your pennies so you can buy some wheels!!

Back