default_smile.png
;D

2508_06.jpg

2508_04.jpg

pshhh, my car came with a momo wheel
default_smile.png

cant wait to see more. when does the t-67 show up? ;D

when does the t-67 show up? ;D
I wish. We don't have that kinda money or time before 4/26.

It's only a 7m-ge. But that's still 200hp stock of raw power! Should be plenty to learn how to autox a FR.

Cept we're not even down playing with this one and she's got her sights on an MKIV

But i can't say i blame her...

1994_Supra_Red_Dragon.jpg

iam trying to find one too. but they are hard to come by with decent miles and unmodded... iam just waiting for the right one.

what did you pay for a new prototypo?

i had one for sale a while i couldn't GIVE away for 50 bucks. so i gave it to my nephew to play with in the car....a back seat driver so to speak
default_smile.png

what did you pay for a new prototypo?

i had one for sale a while i couldn't GIVE away for 50 bucks. so i gave it to my nephew to play with in the car....a back seat driver so to speak
default_smile.png
I bunch more then that. :-

Still have yours available?

The project continues...

parts are coming off to straighten the front end. When I bought this car it was obvious it had been in some kind of accident. Just hadn't had the time or funds to really tear her apart yet to find out how bad. Could tell that she had been in an accident because if you turned the wheel all the way to the right it would rub on the passengers side. When you looked under the hood you could see that things didn't line up quite right either. But I didn't want to stop driving it after I had just gotten her back on the road after buying it and it wasn't hurting anything, maybe the tires slightly, but nothing too bad. So the work begins...so that I can autocross her this summer!! Yay!! STORYLAND!! ;D >
default_tongue.png

22808.jpg

22808_02.jpg

22808_01.jpg

22808_05.jpg

and the sway bars that will be in it when all said and done!!

22808_04.jpg

with these springs!!

22808_03.jpg

22808_06.jpg

Should be interesting and fun!! Will definitely take some getting used to!
default_biggrin.png

It has to...only 8 more weekends. And the subarus still need to be worked on before Storyland!! ;D It will all be worth it. >
default_biggrin.png

The front end is not as bad as once anticipated. It seams that a previous owner hit something low on the passenger side and they very bad repaired it.

When we got it that fog light was gone and a bunch of splash guards were gone. While taking it apart we found many bent pieces still and many bolts missing. But we were glad to find that the engine bay opening is 100% square.

The worth though is the alignment on that side. The bottom control arms are pulled in just as far as they can go, so the steering and top arms have been mis-adjusted to compensate. Thus the rim rubbing on the lower control arm.

All alignment bolts still to be loosened and hopefully they can be adjusted correctly. ???

The other major issue is the dash seams to have some bad grounds or something cause funky stuff happens. So next the dash gets to come out. Oh boy! :-

Back