tsimx7.png

the inside

yeahku7.png

the 4g63

4g63od2.png

3000gt sl brakes and drilled slotted's and some parts :
default_frown.gif

3kgtbrakesbu4.png

The parts to be throw out... oh and the tranny bracket that was in the trunk ??? >
default_biggrin.png

steeringtq0.png

Good - freaking - Lord, Pat. Get a damn camera!

P.S. I work at Ritz Camera in Salem, NH (mall location) part time.
default_tongue.png

nope... i'z got a new one now (that one is yerz)... looks better doesn't it Jim?
Yeah, it looks much better. I really like the steering wheel delete. Is that a kit you can buy on Ebay or is that custom?

nope... i'z got a new one now (that one is yerz)... looks better doesn't it Jim?
Yeah, it looks much better. I really like the steering wheel delete. Is that a kit you can buy on Ebay or is that custom?
you steer with your feet... its the new jdm

i thought you were getting the new hands free bluetooth steering ;D there selling like hot cakes on ebay right now
default_smile.png

I have matches, but with the cost of gas I am going to have to ask you to buy the beer
default_smile.png

so I have a few thing on order for the talon. t60-1 turbo ....

well i didnt win the auction cause i had no cash in my act when i was on vacation, but i have a new aem widebando2 with gauge and a hks jdm evc bcs that I ordered from titan motorsports car is for sale! New clutch for should be here tomorrow and will be fixed this weekend then upgraded to an evo3 16 g and maybe sold so I can supercharge/ turbo my g35

Back