The Wzrd project

wzrd

After selling my go man go Dodge charger we bought a 06 wrc blue,wrx limited. :thumbsup: The limited package includes [a little extra weight]but you get a adj.sunroof,winter package ie;heated leather seats, side view /back window de-icer ,ground effects and ss petal covers.It was ALL you could get in a stock WRX with out getting into sti prices.This past spring[with the help shorty]we began slowly proceding on a build,now refered to as the wzrd project.Im finding that the need for speed/or the bug to mod is like a drug,there is never enough and your always left wanting more which leads me to believe that this project might not be done .....ever....like my home and gardens. ..:idea1: Sooo starting with my stock rex :help: my mod list goes like this...Suspension;cobb stage 1 package[25mm sways front/back,etc],Sti [pinks] springs - Kartboy short throw shifter - Cobb ss Turbo back exhaust and a V2 accessport[stage 2 performance package] set for 91 octain..so far so good. Next mods include,winter tires .[still running stock allseason] For spring ill be looking for a black set rims with chrome outer accents with summer race rubber,then some guage package :whip2:trying to down load pic of my car will figure it out soon have faith me me not pc savy

Pics:

0927081032c.jpg

0927081031a.jpg

After a week of being stupid :BangHead: tyring to figure out how to upload pictures of my car :dontknow: I broke down and admited defeat and asked my son if he could help :angel12: ..So here there it is ,the first pictures of 'The WZRD PROJECT' So much to do with so little time :glasses9:

Back