this car looks secks

jwebsta32

So I was bored at home searching around NASUCK and stumbled upon this 'bute. I was all horned up about it so I figured I would share my Subaru pron with everyone. DISCUSS

2009_07_07_0107.jpg

I like it a lot.

But I would not have done the biggy wing, no stickers, and no wind/rain defectors on the windows. But that's me. The hood and FMIC is tied in nicely

That front mount I'm sure is the APS 725 which is an eff'n monster. I couldn't imagine how bad that z/s kit would look with anything less.

default_wink.png
Bride seats!

This looks good, and seems to be done pretty well. I'm not a huge fan of the wheel color choice, and I think the FMIC needs to not be a flat black. If it was a gloss, (hood too), that'd be better. I've just never been a fan of flat paint, though.

It's a good looking ride, no doubt. I love the tint level, and I really like the spoiler and roof rake, plus the rain guards... and the hood style is damn sharp on that MY.

Overall, 8/10 for finished product.

I consider this a ten:

final_7_866.jpg

default_wink.png
Bride seats!
This looks good, and seems to be done pretty well. I'm not a huge fan of the wheel color choice, and I think the FMIC needs to not be a flat black. If it was a gloss, (hood too), that'd be better. I've just never been a fan of flat paint, though.

It's a good looking ride, no doubt. I love the tint level, and I really like the spoiler and roof rake, plus the rain guards... and the hood style is damn sharp on that MY.

Overall, 8/10 for finished product.

I consider this a ten:

final_7_866.jpg
teh sex

(slobbers at the purdee cawz)....

Although I am not 100% sure about the blue "lug" nuts on the one...interesting color accent but I don't see how it ties to any other parts of the car.

A wing like that can only be justified with a large ammount of raw horsepower. The stickers could be sponsors and that is deffinetly a dr725 which comes that color. Not a fan of that front bumper cause the top of it just looks wierd but the bottom looks great. Overall it looks nasty though. Does anyone know what those rims are?

subscribed to view later. Stupid work blocks the pictures.
default_banana.gif
maybe since your work for the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE you should be more concerned with defending our nation and not worrying about looking at the car with a hello kitty sticker on it I posted

Back