Thought i'd give a glimpse of what im doing at school.

STi-zy Wagon

A '66 Chevy Nova made out of blue foam.

n41904457_30634946_5138.jpg

n41904457_30634945_4833.jpg

And Drag Race Mode

n41904457_30634942_3765.jpg

n41904457_30634947_5450.jpg

The project was to take a toy and scale it up 10x. So this is a scaled up hot wheels car. My first real time working with blue foam, so it could be a lot better.

Josh, did you pick a Nova for its clean, simple (easy) body lines? hahaha, Just messing with ya. It looks pretty awesome

yeah, i was the first room on the right inside the main doors to baker, the only advantage to that was i could see the T coming from inside and run out the stop before it left, then at 610 i was in 203, first suite on the right side, second floor. that was nice.

PS, when summer comes round here is a tip:

the A/C can be set down to like 65 or something, but it shuts off at like 73 i think, it wont cool past there. remove the main controller in the living room and there are 4 wires, one of the ones on the left is constant power, wire a jumper over to the over to the right side wire that goes to the a/c 'on' (i think its the top one). with that you'll have full blast 24hrs.

we had the coolest suite in the building that whole summer ;D

oh, and all the bedrooms have access panels to a crawl space between the floors in case you need to hide anything, and haven't found those yet.

haha, yea we already jumped the wire last semester, we had my room down to 58 one night when i put it back to normal and it gave me the temp., haha. As for the crawl space, haven't had to hide anything there just yet, we haven't even had any room inspections this year. All and all its a pretty good dorm, and i think i'll be staying here next year.

Back