Turbo swap and intercooler install for the Leggo

who here like teh GHETTO coffee mug intake?

• It's the shizzle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not me

• only Rad!

• hope it don't break!

• Total voters

HR radness

His royal radness
Third time's the charm...I hope

I won't go into all the gory details, suffice it to say it's been a labor of "love".

Where can I find that intercooler
default_wink.png
I need one for my 22t ;D

Rad, why can't I stop myself from thinking that everything you do is damn sexay? :-*

Spin, take a look on the legacy central BBS. There is someone that has one for sale on there now. I got mine from Australia on Ebay and the shipping wasn't a killer.

Started her up today, after I got the coolant lines going to the right places :
default_wink.png
the leaking seems to have stopped

Sadly tho, it started to overheat when I was taking it up and down my road. I'll let it cool down and check the coolant level. Hopefully I'm just low on coolant or something simple that's making it cook. Looking for the simplest explanation usually is the way to go (like reversing the cooling lines;)

After purging the coolant lines of some nasty air bubbles she seems to be sorted out

Took her out for a drive tonight......

WhooooooooSHHHHHH

PSHHHHHTTTT

Pulls nicely and doesn't run out of steam. The old VF11 spooled instantly, but ran out of breath quick. I liked how it was instant boost, but adding and intercooler to that turbo would have been challenging

Set to debut at the Orono auto-X. Christine has arisen!!!

man that is coming right up in June isn't it!!!! shite! i dont have any street tires to race on
default_biggrin.png

i might have to conjure up the ancestors and pray to the race gods for some rubber to run!

or just put them on the damn credit cards...argh i hate doing that.

your car is sweeet. if you have any crap for the ej22t you wanna get rid of lemmie know, and if you need parts ever i got crates upon crates of parts for this car. I cant wait to see it in person.

How about.....

Stock power antenna

Levers for the gas and trunk that mount on the floor

Any upgraded stereo equipment/stock speakers that aren't blown

you can have my power antenna when i shave it in a little while, im pretty sure every trunk and gas door lever ever made is broken, and i killed my old speakers.

I've got levers .. and I don't think they broke ...

I also have some speakers .. I don't know if they're stock, and I think only 3 out of 4 work .. but they're from the waggy

Back