Vehicle Defense: Half-Life Fans ONLY

TheNailman

Warcock
:headbang:

Thanks to Redline for the sticker. Headcrabs & Zombies better give me a WIDE berth.

enjoy!

P6200003.jpg

P6200001.jpg

P6200007.jpg

P6200002.jpg

i dont know where i will put the other one. ..it will end up somewhere cool though. now i just need some body armor and a magnum.

i didnt know you could tranfer games to other people via steam.. . :icon_scratch:

i still havnt decided how i want to mount this thing in the trunk . same deal with my fire extinguisher

i didnt know you could tranfer games to other people via steam.. . :icon_scratch:

i still havnt decided how i want to mount this thing in the trunk . same deal with my fire extinguisher
When I bought the Orange box to get Episode 2, I got the option to transfer my extra copies of HL2 and Episode 1.

Right after I posted this I was talking about it to the wife

" I just saw that game today"

....Lo and behold, it was sitting in a cabinet squirreled away. I opened it up and it's missing CD #4!!

Anybody got CD#4 they can lend me? Easier just to get it from Steam TY?

Also found Call of Duty two, that should be fun to play again

If you don't find the disk, it pretty easy just to transfer my extra copy from my account to yours, and then you just have to wait for it to download. You also get episode 1! Heh. Even if you find the disk, I can still transfer Ep. 1 to ya.

Edit: I just thought of something. If you've had it installed before, you should just be able to boot up steam and redownload it.

i hate you guys. i want to get HL2 and get back into CS. I was 100% into it late highschool and early college... did some college CS parties too... got boring after a while, so I switched to Raven Shield... kick ass.

Then I got married and haven't really gamed since. I want to - no time tho.

Back