VTEC YO this is nate and steve on a ride together...

patsti

NitrousFed
steve (up on 1- the civic guy friend of nate- vtec yo) sent me this pic today...........

IMG00322.jpg

vtec25fd7.jpg

vtec.jpg

This is what happens at my house when the cops come.... 3 bikes, evo 8, VTEC YO sti, and a raisin turbo civic.. Cops dont know what to do. They hit Rocks and drive over them and then want us to help push off the frame of the cop car off the rock! WTF

what type of vtec does he have? ;D
is your civic silver, and did you buy it turbo, or build it yourself?

the reason i ask is i tuned a 96 turbo civ last year, owned by a kid named evan......

the reason i ask is i tuned a 96 turbo civ last year, owned by a kid named evan......
steve just blew a rod last night on his way home from epping... he the motor had a warrenty so the new one will be here on monday. yeah its silver and its got a 16g greddy kit I believe with what looks to be megasquirt or some silver cased standalone(or piggyback)

steve just blew a rod last night on his way home from epping... he the motor had a warrenty so the new one will be here on monday. yeah its silver and its got a 16g greddy kit I believe with what looks to be megasquirt or some silver cased standalone(or piggyback)
yeh the one im thinkin of was dropped, had 4 spoke rota wheels, and was running a chipped p06 honda ecu tuned with crome... sucks he blew a rod... the car im thinkin of made 204whp/204tq on 14psi or something... it was pretty snappy for a non vtec single cammer

that's gotta be the same car the rims are black with a red lip. Its got skunk 2 coilovers and the kid that had it before him lived down the street from me in biddeford. He is now on engine # 3 :laughing4:

Back