Washed and waxed and stuff....

Geist

Yeah... nobody cares, whatevs... figured i'd toss these pics up anyways. :
default_wink.png

1191292727_l.jpg

1191293172_l.jpg

Did you just do the hood scoop? WHere teh rest of the pics?!?!?!

That's a helluva shine though. What did you use? I just picked up a tub of Mother's California Gold Caranuba w/ Cleaners. My cars are a pigsty and I need something to get down in and pull out all the crap-ola from the paint.

Did you just do the hood scoop? WHere teh rest of the pics?!?!?!

That's a helluva shine though. What did you use? I just picked up a tub of Mother's California Gold Caranuba w/ Cleaners. My cars are a pigsty and I need something to get down in and pull out all the crap-ola from the paint.
nahhh, i was just on my way out the door and didn't realize I only posted those two! haha... here's one of the full car.

mystied5.jpg

I also just did mine and my wife's cars to get some protection on them before winter. It's a shame to think they are all nice and clean and shiny and in just a couple months will get covered with crap and won't get washed till March or April. Oh well at least they are clean and waxed. BTW Geist, I like the effect of the clouds reflected on your car. It looks GREAT!

I use meguiar's line up right now...

I intend on waxing it a lot more before winter...

and wannarex, you should wash your car in the winter, dude! I spend so much in the winter washing the underbody of my car.
default_smile.png

Unfortunately washing in winter up here means an ice floe in the driveway and car doors frozen shut. Usually once winter truly sets in it doesn't get above freezing much. If I get "downcountry" or we get a half decent day I will at least try to power wash the bulk of the crap off. I try to get a few coats of wax on between now and mid-end of Oct.

Unfortunately washing in winter up here means an ice floe in the driveway and car doors frozen shut. Usually once winter truly sets in it doesn't get above freezing much. If I get "downcountry" or we get a half decent day I will at least try to power wash the bulk of the crap off. I try to get a few coats of wax on between now and mid-end of Oct.
Solution.... heated garage... with a sloped floor....I wash out side with pressure washer then pull it in and dry it off and wax it... I should rent it to people... Hmmm could pay for the heat at least.

i just use the spray things that cost like $2 in quarter, because the water's kept warm, to blast all of build up off... which is why i said that I spend so much! haha..

i just use the spray things that cost like $2 in quarter, because the water's kept warm, to blast all of build up off... which is why i said that I spend so much! haha..
Yeah I try to do that when I can, but the closest that is open is in Farmington. And previously I didn't worry too much about my truck. Now I will try to keep my RS as clean as possible.

I'm such a spoiled brat. Wash it on lunch, find a nice quiet corner in the shop to park it in and drive home with the only clean car on the road. I love it.

Back