WHAT DID I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUBARUDE

NOW I had Mr. Chip of auburn powder coat my AEM cold air intake a wrinkle red finish.I had Travis of M&A Automotive tint my taillights they were just to bling for me before.Last of thing while i was in maryland i found two deals i could not pass up a set of ALT 362 Rush 18x8 brand new in the box for cheap cause they were the JDM yellow which is the same color as the center line in the road and a set of 08 STI take-offs Dunlop 245/40/18 with only 2k miles on them.I have had the wheels painted Hot Rod black which is not gloss or flat black its more of a matte or satin black.

_B140522.jpg

_B140523.jpg

_B140525.jpg

_B140527.jpg

_B140526.jpg

_B140540.jpg

_B140534.jpg

_B140529.jpg

_B140530.jpg

_B140545.jpg

and as i was take pics i got kick out of the lot by a gaurd as you can see in the last pic him making is way over to me
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great gabe! always liked it with the XTi wheels.... but those look mean!! im a HUGE fan of black wheels, and stepping up the 18's with a beefy tire was a sweet choice.

looks great gabe! always liked it with the XTi wheels.... but those look mean!! im a HUGE fan of black wheels, and stepping up the 18's with a beefy tire was a sweet choice.
I like the XTi wheels too!!! I can't wait to have a set on mine:D But yes the new ones are nice, and a good deal too!

YES BUT I STILL OWN 2 FORESTER XT'S AND YOU DON'T
default_tongue.png

looks good Gabe. I'll be honest, I liked the other wheels better - but if you got a good deal on em, sweet!

the color of my car is sierra gold and nates just mad cause he is driving an 08 wrx
default_cool.png

Back