DSC00743.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00373_cropped.jpg

O0

driving under powerlines is an effective form of involuntary birth control....nassty force fields and elctromagnetic badness galore. (unless you wear lead skivvies)

DG

driving under powerlines is an effective form of involuntary birth control....nassty force fields and elctromagnetic badness galore. (unless you wear lead skivvies)

DG
I think driving will be fine, but I wouldn't want to live under them.

and to curb any future issues with the power lines, we were clearing the snowmobile trails for the up comming season.

DG
Well it is pedro we are talking about here...so I would suggest him living under there 24/7. ;D
default_wink.png

ROFL. Yeah, those of you who shouldn't pro-create... go for a ride with Pedro!

*PHEW*

I am SO GLAD you inserted that [sarcasm] at the end. Otherwise, I might have gone all RallyK on yo' ass. ;D

MMMMM, I love the smell of race gas in the morning.......adds a certain je ne sais quoi to the coffee......effective deodorand and anti-perspirant. Ladies dig the scent. etc etc

DG

PS--rally is dangerous. 4-wheelin is dangerous. power lines dangerous. shoot, LIFE is dangerous.

MMMMM, I love the smell of race gas in the morning.......adds a certain je ne sais quoi to the coffee......effective deodorand and anti-perspirant. Ladies dig the scent. etc etc

DG

PS--rally is dangerous. 4-wheelin is dangerous. power lines dangerous. shoot, LIFE is dangerous.
exactly^^ plus I don't really want kids anyway
default_wink.png

You mean you don't want a dozen little Pedro's running around the house, screaming "Mighty smells like strippers"??? What's WRONG with you? ;D

DG

exactly^^

Me too on the race gas. Just after dawn on a cool morning when the dew is still on the lawn. Everything is quiet until,

BRUMMMMMM, brum,brum brum, BRUMMMMM....

Back