Who says Subies can't plow?

mikebike357

It did get stuck... but still.... with RE92's it had no other issues other than the snow being TOO deep. A little rocking & some pushing got it back on the street. I had already cleared the driveway a few hours before this took place... lots of snow! Woot!

IMG00338.jpg

We had quite a bit of snow as well. I was worried about Mrs Lobstah not being able to get out in the AM, but when i woke i saw a nicely plowed path from the garage to the road, snow is about 12-14 inches deep, no sign of all-season tires spinning. Subies rule!!!
default_smile.png

18.5" in Camden

MAJOR blowing n drifting, drifting in cahs too :angel12:

while I was snowblowing my brains out, saw a kid coming up the street in a 4runner with fat tires, he was all over the road going WAY too fast, big ole saucer eyes :confused2: went 100 feet past my driveway and BOOOF! guess what? (i didn't volunteer to tow him out, he was really up on the bank for sure) :laughing4: NummAr.

No... didn't get a new car. It's a friend's car and they were just dropping me off. The Foz & Brokeback were cozy in the garage.

I don't know what we got in SoPo but I took about a foot of snow this morning and about 6" yesterday around 4p and about 5" on Friday. It was DEEP. Tried to go snowshoeing at Bradbury today but it was closed. Looked like Pownal/Freeport got less than SoPo. Ended up snowshoeing at Hinkley Park and it was easily knee deep snow.

Back