wicked cool new aerodynamic mod!

dhurteau

So lastnight I was over at my buddies house in berwick maine, he just got out his mustang so we went for a cruise. We come back get in my car to head to portsmouth an i hear this rubbing sound from the fender wall. I get out at noble highschool to look, an look at what I found.

IMG00076-20100321-1014.jpg

So I need help, I posted a thread in WTB, I need to get a new fender an side marker. ASAP Please help guys!

someones foot. It looks like someone kicked my fender.
Doesn't look like someone kicked it to me... you wouldn't have sharp split metal like that from someones foot.

Man, I was pretty mad when I discovered my fog light cover missing and my bumper out of place...but that's an easy fix. You must have been ripped about this.

i am pretty ripped. but the only thing I can do is hopefully find a new one within the week an put it on next weekend. an forget it.

I thought of all those things but think of it. How would you swing a bat to hit something that's shorter then you. You would swing down words, Not upwords. Same with an axe, plus there are rubber scuff marks from treads on it.

Back