You guys don't give Miata's enough cred...

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I decided to go play today :
default_biggrin.png

DSC02193.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

default_biggrin.png
:D
default_biggrin.png

A teal kyak on a miata, how fitting.
default_biggrin.png
Did you stop at teh coffee shop for a mochachino before setting in at kennebunkport? Hehehehehehehe ;D

A teal kyak on a miata, how fitting.
default_biggrin.png
Did you stop at teh coffee shop for a mochachino before setting in at kennebunkport? Hehehehehehehe ;D
the color is the only thing I don't like about it. but it was $1000 off normal price ;D

it is only 2 miles to Drakes island.. and it worked.. well, better than I thought!

When you got to the water, did you put the Miata in the kayak so you'd have something to drive when you got to the island?

you didn't happen to drive through ogunquit on the way to launch that beast and pick up your kayaking partner did you? ;D

you didn't happen to drive through ogunquit on the way to launch that beast and pick up your kayaking partner did you? ;D

That's almost as funny as you blowing your engine then selling it to some dubber.

That's almost as funny as you blowing your engine then selling it to some dubber.
i sold my 04 sti with 36kmiles almost new vf43 turbo, new tires rt615's and wheels, new exhaust, utec and map switch, 816cc injectors, fresh wax, stock intake, new large tmic and stock bov, and the list keeps going...... for $18,000 now I think that's more then fair seeing as how a shortblock is 1500 and gaskets are 250, and it ran fine and compression was fine i redid the test to be sure and no oil burn ( the test before was wrong since it was cyl #4 and its near impossible to get the fittings in the hole tight enough... ( i owed $23,500 on the car when i sold it.

i sold my 04 sti with 36kmiles almost new vf43 turbo, new tires rt615's and wheels, new exhaust, utec and map switch, 816cc injectors, fresh wax, stock intake, new large tmic and stock bov, and the list keeps going...... for $18,000 now I think that's more then fair seeing as how a shortblock is 1500 and gaskets are 250, and it ran fine and compression was fine i redid the test to be sure and no oil burn ( the test before was wrong since it was cyl #4 and its near impossible to get the fittings in the hole tight enough... ( i owed $23,500 on the car when i sold it.

Back