09 DGM WRX Premium

I can vouch for the front end repair on these cars not being cheap. My mom cracked the bumper in a snow bank on her 2008 2.5i, bent the front fender a little. The price to fix it made me
default_blink.png

Perrin makes a map for that Intake....only problem is I'm assuming you don't have an AccessPORT. I would definitely wait to get a pro-tune for the intake if you can't get a direct map from Perrin.

Perrin makes a map for that Intake....only problem is I'm assuming you don't have an AccessPORT. I would definitely wait to get a pro-tune for the intake if you can't get a direct map from Perrin.

I have the accessport and I know perrin makes a map for the intake, I had to spend $75 for it. only problem was that I thought it would come unlocked like the cobb ots maps.

I have a 3 port grimmspeed ebcs installed and they don't have a map for that and they failed to help me in that aspect, before purchasing their map.

reason being, was that I was going to tune for the 3 port myself, but that wasn't going to happen with a locked map....

I was just very dissatisfied with the perrin customer service...

and also, a list of mods including mechanical and software are in my signature
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
did an upgrade last night.....

just got my get more g's dude and that is now epoxied on my antenna, since I don't use the radio anyways....

He looks like he is always going light speed, even at a stoplight!!!
What did you use for an epoxy? I built the end up with electrical tape but don't trust it.

What did you use for an epoxy? I built the end up with electrical tape but don't trust it.

I can't remember the name brand, but all I did was go to lowes, or you could go to any hardware store, and I got the all purpose epoxy.

it's a push tube with 2 substances, you mix them together and it hardens within 5 minutes.

just put the mixture inside the ball, and then make sure it is aligned properly on your car, or else it might look weird.

I was actually looking at a different place to mount it, and am kind of wishing I didn't epoxy it.

after looking at ray's picture of it in the bumper....I should have squished it in the center of my hood scoop lol

Thanks garret! they definitely are better than the stock ones I had I feel. these actually come out to the fenders too. All the other guy wanted was my stockers... Easy decision, and yes I grabbed my tpms sensors before doing that lol

be xtra keerful on dirt roads with those new wheelz or you'll have tacos for lunch (more likely, the big rox will have yer new wheelz for lunch)

you DID keep a set of higher profile winter type wheels/tahrs for dirt fun dintcha?

so I've been running a stage 2 PERRIN tune with their cold air intake and the car is just rediculous! pulls wicked hard and feels stronger than ever. Been running this for the past couple of weeks now.

Back