2005 OBP STi: The Fun Never Ends

topdeeni

Dayumz dewd....

U have a list like I do, I think it is even more out of hand than mine... dayumz.

U my friend have a worse habit than I do....

I decided to pass on the ATI kit & go w ED's Duraflex, instead.

ATI = too much body work on the kit = Fail.

Back-ordered, still waiting...

57Opts...In 18"x 8.5

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

july 2 2008 093.jpg

DSCN0801.jpg

101.jpg

sweeeet

So are you going OBP and red? Because if you're not, that wheel lip would look really sexy in WRB.

Added: ARC brushed pure Ti knob and NRG carbon fiber lower ctr console panel, w/ leather boot, to go w/ the incoming S204 dash/red hazard.

Yay!

Added: ARC brushed pure Ti knob and NRG carbon fiber lower ctr console panel, w/ leather boot, to go w/ the incoming S204 dash/red hazard.
Yay!
those wont keep u from losing to my wagon when we line em up
default_additional_oops.gif

MODIFICATION LIST

(Updated 8/30/09)

SEIBON CARBON FIBER:

IMPREZA

Last edited by a moderator:
Well glad to see your car is coming along full steam now. Mine is on hold for the moment until I get moved and settled into my new house.

Andy's Auto Sport just called.

They said the ARC Ti shift knob was underpriced, at $114, on their website, & they wanted $36, for a total of $150, before they'd ship it.

I replied that their misprint was their problem, not mine.

They replied that their website reserved the right to change prices at any time.

I replied, "Not after the fact."

They responded with a new quote of $140.

I told them that was an average market price, thenI asked them what it was worth for me NOT to tell the story of their cheesy behavior at the many car shows I attend.

After being put on hold for a sec, he came back on and we quickly settled on an extra $6, to cover s&h, & I was being kind, for a total of $120.

The Moral of The Story?

Don't be a phucking doormat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back