2007 WRX LTD

Good god! very nice! I'm also switching to MBC. My road tuner suggested it and I know matt has suggested Nate switch to it in the past as well.

-----Added 4/29/2009 at 07:28:28-----

this was tuned on 91 right?

must be convenient!!!
default_additional_iam.gif

haha sorry....every time I fill up...ill fill a 5 gallon can for you....within a month well have enough for 2 or so tanks of gas for you

haha sorry....every time I fill up...ill fill a 5 gallon can for you....within a month well have enough for 2 or so tanks of gas for you
default_biggrin.png
:lol:

Why do you guys think I got my house in York? 10 minutes to BJs in portsmouth and all the 93 I can drink!!

Very impressive numbers Justin! How is that animal on the street? Hows the drivability after matt tuned it?

Last edited by a moderator:
what numbers did Joe put down? Justin's=me, car is pretty mean on the street, and the drive ability isn't bad, seems to idle fine....ill have to take you for a ride.

Joe, Justin it all starts with a J.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
Hahaha my bad man it was a long day. Yea I definitely want to see how that thing goes sometime. What are you planning on doing about the tranny with that much power?

GT-SPEC header up pipe went on this weekend, along with 24mm FRONT and REAR white line sways. going back to DSG next week for tune fore crappy 91

Back