96 outback.... Nothin' fancy!

so the car has devoloped a few issues. lurches and falls on its face at low rpm. searched and didnt really find a definitive answer so ive repaced the plugs with ngk coppers , gunna do ngk wires , fuel filter and fuel pump. gunna clean the maf and look into the iacv ? and the abs light comes on and off. im going to also look into a abs delete.

Eventually. Do the normal tune up stuff and see how it goes. I'm pretty sure Garrett did all that though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eventually. Do the normal tune up stuff and see how it goes. I'm pretty sure Garrett did all that though.
plugs wires and fuel filter definitely hadnt been touched in a long time. anyway i went to autozone and they pulled a code for num 1 o2 sensor and coolant temp sensor.
i cant really complain too much , he did have the timing belt and water pump done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Throw out bearing?

Clutch could be replaced in under 3 hours in that. Very easy to pull the motor.

plugs wires and fuel filter definitely hadnt been touched in a long time. anyway i went to autozone and they pulled a code for num 1 o2 sensor and coolant temp sensor.
i cant really complain too much , he did have the timing belt and water pump done.
Haha. Winning. Bad o2 sensors do all

Kinds of crazy stuff.

Back