A few of my favorite things

inski

Its not an automatic like its listed, and it comes with LGT wheels (w/SNOWS) and WRX wheels(summers). Mike checked this one in. Very nice rig. Somebody lend me $8k

8AC4016C(2).jpg

6P7324A.jpg

6P4325.jpg

Theres also an 06 red manual wagon, sexy.

This one is cool but its FWD.

7FE8686A(2).jpg

Just listening to this will give you wood.

8TB5710A.jpg

8JO2625.jpg

A RED WRX. Who-duh-thunk

8JQ2513.jpg

Its not an automatic like its listed, and it comes with LGT wheels (w/SNOWS) and WRX wheels(summers). Mike checked this one in. Very nice rig. Somebody lend me $8k

i'd love to have that car too the gas i wood save would be the best

I saw that bugeye wagon on the site...but being listed as auto...i didn't look twice.

I maybe have to just go and test drive that lil' bugger... O0

In reguards to the silver bugeye; I put those same wheels on my Dads 04 silver TS wagon. It looks real classy.

We got a Limited Baja Turbo coming thru service right now. A bit of a rare car. I'd never been in one til today. Perforated leather, unique to the Limited Baja-T alloys. All of them were black. Snazzy.

What they want for them and what they're going to get are 2 different numbers. >
default_wink.png

Look on http://www.patriotsubaru.com for prices. Then negotiate negotiate negotiate. Its a wicked good month to negotiate.

There is also a used silver STi going thru the shop right now. It'll be a few more days til they post that one.

8LS9647(4).jpg

8LS9647.jpg

I'd like to slam this one, stealth it out with tint and remove the chrome on the grill, and a Borla.

it's about time youse guys figured out that bugeye rexes are the #1 bang for the buck right now.
default_wink.png

GC RS's continue to be overpriced, and remember that even the newest ones have been thru 6 winters now. Everything underneath is rusted all to sheet.

my bugeye wag just turned 100k and is still solid as could be. OK, so it's a bit scratched and dented, but so are most of us. hell, I was using it to haul firewood last weekend, while this weekend it's off to Team O'Neil for a bit of backroad spankage. What's not to groove on about that??!!

64k on the clock. not one bit of rust on the entire car. but mines the exception not the rule.

and i would get the rex, but time to pull all my stuff off. giveing peter the STS trophy for next year. im sure my insurance would go up. there are a ton of reasons to get it. but. it's more of a bother at the moment then i think it's worth to me. though turbo and wagon thing would be cool as hell. maybe when i pay the gc off i'll just go buy one. haha

64k on the clock. not one bit of rust on the entire car. but mines the exception not the rule.

and i would get the rex, but time to pull all my stuff off. giveing peter the STS trophy for next year. im sure my insurance would go up. there are a ton of reasons to get it. but. it's more of a bother at the moment then i think it's worth to me. though turbo and wagon thing would be cool as hell. maybe when i pay the gc off i'll just go buy one. haha
Yeah, keep your coupe. It'd be harder to beat you in a turbo car.

Back