A few of my favorite things

used turbo Forester comin thru the shop now. 130K on the clicker. Nicemobile, should be cheap too.

Mikeakina, dont get the wagon. The noticeable power increase will be too much for you. Oh, and the Blizzaks will give you too much grip. You dont want that. ibknowinwhatyou'reriddingonnow!
default_wink.png

used turbo Forester comin thru the shop now. 130K on the clicker. Nicemobile, should be cheap too.

Mikeakina, dont get the wagon. The noticeable power increase will be too much for you. Oh, and the Blizzaks will give you too much grip. You dont want that. ibknowinwhatyou'reriddingonnow!
default_wink.png
your right, we don't want people mistaking me for someone who can actually drive!! :
default_frown.gif

heehee naw i think im gonna stick with the coupe

what if you were able to stay close to your current payment, and we added all money you've spent at patriot in the last year in our service dept?

would you still say no?

Yeah, it was inches from being sold this weekend. Still there. The stock wheels are in my bay, in the way, in Mike's way, they got to go! The red 07 RS wagon I wanted is gone.

Just go for test drive, All stock and still tight all around.

Our first STI (black) is on the way.

I'm too busy all the time. By the time I get out of work and head over there, it would be too late. This weekend is Stafford...

Hopefully it will still be around next weekend to go check out. :-

That waggie is seeing a lot of traffic.. a kid came in tonight, bringin his pop in this weekend i guess...

I'd like to find a nice "beater" to use in the winter and give my LGT a break. Its got almost 8k miles on it already. Of coirse I would need to stay in the subie family. :-)

Back