a few pics on a gloomy day

3>4

thought id snap a few since i finally got the car how i wanted it suspension wise. its filthy due to the two days of rain, but what the hell, here they are.

now i can concentrate on doing something about the center caps and painting the headlights

CantSee-Ray-RedEx.jpg

haha...damn you're fast....i was editing that message as fast as possible

this place is almost as high traffic as NASIOC now!!

Damn. Black black black. Even Ray Charles got in on the action... Great looking wagon. I dunno if i could handle it if your windows were tinted.

Damn. Black black black. Even Ray Charles got in on the action... Great looking wagon. I dunno if i could handle it if your windows were tinted.
windows R tinted...about 15% below legal....but i got a certificate that sez its only %50

i actually live on the hill....only about 2 blocks from where the picture was taken.....please dont steal my car..hahaha

Ah yah I saw your car getting on the Pike one morning, I think it was morning. I thought to myself..."the New Stealth Vader." Dark and delicous. Freakin HOT car!

That thing is f*ckin' evil! I love it! You gotta bring that to a meet. Does it sound sick or what? Damn! It just gets better.

Back