a few pics on a gloomy day

thanks guys! id like to get to a meet....but Auburn is a long haul from Portland on Thursdays after work....i am starting to leave work early almost every day now that the weather is nice, so maybe ill suck it up

painted headlights are coming up when i get the patience and i've thought about tinted tails..but they don't make a vinyl overlay for the wagons!

aren't the tail lights the same as the sedan ???
Negative. On all Model Year Scoobs, the tail lights on the wagons are different from the sedans. 1992 right up through 2007 so far.

thanks guys! id like to get to a meet....but Auburn is a long haul from Portland on Thursdays after work....i am starting to leave work early almost every day now that the weather is nice, so maybe ill suck it up

painted headlights are coming up when i get the patience and i've thought about tinted tails..but they don't make a vinyl overlay for the wagons!
if you dont mind something permanent (which might make it hard for inspections) then i would just do the spray. i've done it on about 5 cars by now and it looks awesome every time.

this is it on my old LGT:

DSCF5918.jpg

aren't the tail lights the same as the sedan ???
noooooooo, the red and clear sections are opposite...so the clear part that i want to tint is bubbled....evidently pretty difficult to put a tint over

i have thought about spray....i just dont think i can bring myself to do it in case i didnt like it, etc....it definitely looks sick on your legacy though!

added a few freebies today...part of the sale that i hit when i bought my coilovers was get back 10% in store credit....so i picked up these green little monsters

nothing to show off...except a dirty engine bay....but it will be nice not to have the stupid hood prop in the way when i'm working under the hood

Back