BBS Wheels... finally!

^^ Just what I was thinking. Sick wheels, but stock offset is TEH GHEY!

128741089824363377.jpg

Terrorists' credibility just dropped 1000 points.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

On the other hand looks like he must've picked up a new AK, so he's posing with her laying down after a night of cleaning and lubing
default_additional_ranting.gif

I hate your new wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now every time i drive past Dick's i almost hit the curb from staring to much........... and dont even think about stealing my roof spoiler.
default_additional_roflmao.gif

Anyone running aftermarket wheels has a more aggressive offset. Adding a small spacer will give you a better stance without screwing up your bearings. You said a while back you were looking at some hella flush Rotas. How is that different?

Never was I gonna get some crazy offset wheels, Nate. I was looking at 18x8.5 +48 offset GForces.

FWIW, I'd much rather have a correct fitment set of BBS wheels then ANY "Hellaflush" offset Rotas.

Maybe in the future. I've seen some pics of BBS with some spacers and it does look pretty good.

I've never really read anything good about wheel spacers. I've heard some horror stories about people's wheels falling off using them...

Maybe in the future. I've seen some pics of BBS with some spacers and it does look pretty good.
I've never really read anything good about wheel spacers. I've heard some horror stories about people's wheels falling off using them...
After your put them on you got to check and re torque them after like a 100 mines. To make sure they are still tight to the hub because they are aluminum, and also make sure there is no dirt or rust between the face off the spacer and the hub (which the people prob didn't do). I have had 3 inch spacers on the rear of my truck and 1.5 inch spacers on the front and done some offroading with them and had zero problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheel bearings are to an extent a Nasioc myth ask any of the hella-flush guys. As for spacers sure if your an idiot and don't put them on to specs you might have issues but for the most part you have nothing to worry about, its not like you track your car its a DD.

I'm not talking about adding HUGE spacers. Nothing with extra lugs. Im talking about something along these line:

suspension_h&r_spacers_lg.jpg

I don't know about the specifics of what will work the best but I think something around a 15-20mm doesn't even require longer lugs. (20mm might)

Well, not mine
default_additional_unamused.gif
I was implying the question that you want another set when you had a set at one time already
default_smile.png

Back