Cata's 2011 LRP WRX - Now with MOAR PICS!

SPT Boost gauge (new version) arrived today. Not going to install it until I get my Maddad Electronic boost gauge. Not sure which one I want....

I think it's great - it's a functional aesthetic mod. Very cool. Going to sell the gauge you dont keep or return to the vendor?

The Maddad I bought new from a guy on another site, so I can't return that. The SPT one I bought from Patrick's, a dealership in MA. They would charge a 25% restocking fee, so either way I will end up selling the one I don't want. (or install them both?
default_wink.png
)

I know some people think that a mechanical is better and faster to respond than an electrical, but it shows peak boost, can be calibrated, and has other external hookup goodies.

Process West was put on the other day. (Thanks for the help Bill!!)

Well its coming off and being sent back to the seller for a full refund including shipping. It is not in "Great Condition" nor was is "Complete with all parts" and I definitely overpaid. So for a few hundred extra I had a brand new one shipped out from Circuit Motorsports.

Old wear mark from constant rubbing on the bolt head.

IMG_2047.jpg

Hole had been cross threaded. We forced a bolt in (Original one was missing from the package). It goes in at an angle and doesn't sit flush as it should.

IMG_2051.jpg

Some crazy rubbing.

IMG_2052.jpg

Scratched to heck is the new "Great condition".

IMG_2053.jpg

This looks like it was dropped or something....? I don't know.

IMG_2055.jpg

Also not pictured, fins on the back are bent, and the splitter was missing ALL the mounting hardware. It's jerry rigged right now.

that's a bummer. I take it that you got it secondhand, pretty real cool of the guy to give you your cash back!

Back