Cool looking Bugeye

RedForester08

This is a car that my son saw in Sanford at Motorhead Cycles. It is owned by one of the guys who work there. He did the graphics himself. He will be doing the suspension next.

P1010019-3.jpg

P1010021-3.jpg

P1010022-3.jpg

P1010024-3.jpg

Just looks like rice to me. A combination of the stickers, the wheels, and the random tint (who tints foglights??).

Just looks like rice to me. A combination of the stickers, the wheels, and the random tint (who tints foglights??).

sorry but stickers don't make rice. you have to add a F&F body kit , Whale Tail , and fart can. I kinda think it looks halfway decent, except for the chrome wheels.

im also pretty sure that it being a wrx , it has enough power to back those stickers up. now if it were stock non turbo car then yea , could be rice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that it has vet plates
default_tongue.png
I have never seen that car around, and I pass the traffic circle there everyday... twice. I'll have to keep my eyes open for it now. I say lose all the stickers to make it cleaner, but to each his own..

car looks pretty nice, those rims aren't that bad.. looks like silver and black not chrome...would better if all black though, tinted fogs don't look good though

sorry but stickers don't make rice. you have to add a F&F body kit , Whale Tail , and fart can. I kinda think it looks halfway decent, except for the chrome wheels.

im also pretty sure that it being a wrx , it has enough power to back those stickers up. now if it were stock non turbo car then yea , could be rice.

Lol, I have an 02 WRX with about 250 wheel horse, and that wouldn't be enough to back up those stickers.

car looks pretty nice, those rims aren't that bad.. looks like silver and black not chrome...would better if all black though, tinted fogs don't look good though
I believe those Konig's have swappable inserts. Those look like the carbon fiber inserts. They come in all different colors.

Lol. That's a lot of stickers. You don't need a body kit or huge spoiler to be considered rice. And 220 chp doesn't justify it.

Unless its in a rally and those are his sponsors, or unless he personally purchased and installed all that stuff, to me it looks like rice. And don't rip on me because my old Grand Am had stickers, every sticker on it was the company logo of a manufacurer whos components were installed in the car. Looking back though, I have outgrown that stage of life and would not do it again. The only stickers on my Subarus say Mainely Subarus, Subimods, RallyArmor and Kartboy. The Kartboy barcodes are on my lower front fender just ahead of the door, maybe 2 inches above the side skirts. I already think it has too many stickers on it.

Guys Guys Guys. It is just a neat looking Bugeye. The guy is just a big Ken Block fan. This is not what I expected from Mainley Subaru people. It's not "your thing" but you have to admire the nice job on the stickers. Lets not flame the $hit out of this thread. A simple "That is just over the top for me" style comments would be just fine Holy NASIAC crap.

...heh, it's just the closet KB haters comin' out to play?
default_rolleyes.gif

OK, so in interest of non-NABISC-oid conversation. Yes, that decal treatment is a bit over the top for me (said the guy who once had over 75 decals on his Subaru rally car)

Back