Disc Golf babbyyy

Just started this season. Played at Pleasant Hill in Scarborough 5 times so far. Love it. So far I have two Katana Stars (Distance Driver, one which is at the bottom of a pond), an Eagle (Fairway Driver), an Aviar (Putter, already retired, needed something softer), and a Voodoo (Putter, very soft, not made by Innova but I like it a lot.)

yea I have all innova disc but I might try out latitude 64.. but I have champion boss for my driver, a roc for my midrange and aviar for my putter, also I bought a champion orc the other day, I also started this year. im getting pretty good. but still need to work on things. I play the hawk in sabattus all the time

yeah I heard sabattus is really good. I work like 5 or 6 minutes from pleasant hill so I try to hit it up before or after work. I managed to shoot a -7 the other day, which I was more than happy with.

wow that's good.. my best day was a +1 on the hawk. but I just started so I think that's pretty good. im buying a basket soon so I can practice putting and midrange shots

I'm sure its different on every course anyway. I expect to average around -4/5 for a little while. I shot -3 a couple days after the 7.

how are you shooting? I'm strictly backhand for now, but I'd like to learn to flick for shots that require going left to right

90% of the time im shooting forehand aka flick.. do you know anyone selling a disc golf basket.. or disc golf bag or disc lol

Back