DIY Mod

Normally the exposed tire look is what I am going for, this is the first time I'm not but I achieved it anyways.

I have the itemized estimate from both insurance and the body shop, they are within ~$200 of eachother, labor being the difference. The individual parts aren't bad on price, but there are tons of small parts on these things. Bumper, fog light surround, fog light, side vent thingy,tow hook cover, plus multiple under plastic pieces. After doing the RA flaps, the body and trim of the car almost reminds me of a 1:1 scale plastic model. It just all snaps together.

Also thanks for the sympthy everyone. Im tempted to rally it a bit since I don't have to worry about ripping off the bumper
default_additional_hyper2.gif
Wow, you got it rough. Both times I broke the front bumper I just needed the bumper and the foglight. Once I needed a headlight, fender and the headlight support thing between the headlights. The plastic underneath was always fine though, that I ended up breaking separately once in a snow storm where it just came apart for no reason and crunched under the tire. The other was that the front tire fell in a culvert ditch covered by tall grass as I was pulling over to look at a stack of used tires on the side of the road, nocked the bumper right off the fender.
default_rolleyes.gif

Back