F1 Dyno's dyno day

There are my end links getting bent in action >
default_wink.png

they tied it down via the endlinks? WTF!!!??? or am I missing something?

I believe it was the lateral links that got bent... there was a big stink about that Dyno Day because one of the dudes who was responsible for the strapping of the cars to the dyno was strapping them incorrectly. So quite a few people ended up with bent lateral links.

Strapping to an enlink would be just plain stoopid.

My Forester was the first on the dyno (pays to get to Dyno Days early!) and Dave did the strapping & driving.

I believe it was the lateral links that got bent... there was a big stink about that Dyno Day because one of the dudes who was responsible for the strapping of the cars to the dyno was strapping them incorrectly. So quite a few people ended up with bent lateral links.

Strapping to an enlink would be just plain stoopid.

My Forester was the first on the dyno (pays to get to Dyno Days early!) and Dave did the strapping & driving.
wowzers... that is even worse!

Yes it was lateral links.

Yes F1 bought and paid for a brand new from Subaru set for everyone that came back with an issue, as well as making that offer public knowledge in the thread that promoted the dyno day on NASIOC.

Makes me chuckle that this thread was bumped.

YOU run the dyno?
default_redface.gif
???
default_smile.png
blow me. i have tune a few cars and Iam working on building a megasquirt standalone for my bmw. why would you say a comment like that when you yourself dont know anything about anything? when have you last attempted to tune a car?

i don't attempt to tune a car because i know i wouldn't be able to. i know my weaknesses, recognize them and avoid letting them affect me by not attempting to do something i don't know how to do.

"blow me"? no no no... you've done enough blowing for the both of us.
default_wink.png

engines that is.
default_biggrin.png

Yes lateral links is what I meant, sorry.

And I did call F1Dyno up after, and they said "Sorry, we're closed"

???

Back